Terms and Conditions
Important! Please read the following carefully before accessing this site.
1. About Us
- This site is owned by Tokyo Sangyo Singapore Pte. Ltd. with its registered office at Singapore Land Tower, 37th Floor, 50 Raffles Place, Singapore 048623
- This site is designed for use in Singapore only.
- Tokyo Sangyo Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a subsidiary company of Tokyo Sangyo Co.,Ltd..
2. About These Terms
These terms and conditions apply to your use of this site. By accessing this site, you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
If you do not agree to them, you must stop using this site.
These terms may be revised at any time without notice. You are responsible for reviewing these terms on each occasion that you visit this site and if you continue to use this site after changes are made, you are deemed to have accepted them.
We may require you to register before we supply any services via this site. When you register, you agree to provide true, accurate, up to date and complete information as required by the relevant registration requirements made available to you via this site.
4. Information about Products
This site provides certain information regarding Tokyo Sangyo Singapore Pte. Ltd. products.
The following applies to this information:
- The information does not constitute medical advice, should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem, and should not replace the expertise of qualified health professionals. Product specifications may change without notice.
- The products listed in this web site are specifically for Singapore and may not be available in other locations.
5. Delivery of Goods
Delivery/Courier will be arranged on your behalf for, the goods ordered by you to the name and address you give at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made according to the selected time slots and delivery dates after your order is accepted. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery company.
- Ownership of the goods will be transferred to you once we have received full payment from you and you have received them.
6. Cancellations and refunds
We do not accept any cancellations and there will be no refunds once order has been placed and payment made.
7. Force Majeure
We will have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
8. Personal Information
For complaints, please contact our Consumer care department via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Tokyo Sangyo Singapore Pte. Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Tokyo Sangyo Singapore Pte. Ltd.
11. Accuracy of content
Tokyo Sangyo Singapore Pte. Ltd. has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, prices are subject to change without notice. Packaging may vary from that pictures shown. Tokyo Sangyo Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
This Terms & Conditions was last updated in March 2021.